Health & Safety
Health & Safety at Curo Construction is recognised as a fundamental part of our business and the industry alike.
It is, and always will be, our primary objective to prevent injury or occupational ill health to anyone who could be affected by our company operations, achieving this by virtue of:
- Having a comprehensive and fully developed management system.
- Having competent and fully trained staff.
- Having access to competent health and advice and information.
- By carrying our regular inspections and audits of the operational construction sites.
- By carrying out regular assessments and reviews of our supply chain
To support this, we are committed to providing all the necessary resources to eliminate injury and incidents on our projects. Through site inductions, tool box talks and education programs we also provide our employees and subcontractors with the tools they need to safely reduce risk on every project we manage.
Curo Construction also use an external consultant to complement our own systems and procedures, as well as being accredited members of SAFE Contractor, Considerate Contractors and Constructionline.